Product Details
- Brand: Generic
Features
- Slim and compact design: Stow it quickly and easily into a backpack, messenger or case
- Dimensions (L X W X H): Approx. 286.50 X 121.50 X 18.55 mm, mini size which takes less desktop space
- Includes 78 keys for efficient data input
- Ergonomic design to help prevent strain; USB connection, plug and play
- Compatible with Any laptop/notebook/netbook/desktop PC with USB port
- Slim and compact design: Stow it quickly and easily into a backpack, messenger or case
- Dimensions (L X W X H): Approx. 286.50 X 121.50 X 18.55 mm, mini size which takes less desktop space
- Includes 78 keys for efficient data input
- Ergonomic design to help prevent strain; USB connection, plug and play
- Compatible with Any laptop/notebook/netbook/desktop PC with USB port
Product Description
Super Slim USB 2.0 Mini Keyboard (78 Keys) - White/Silver
Introduction:
The mini design takes less space and allows you to use the mouse comfortably next to the keyboard. It is easy to get used with these crisp, responsive low profile keys since the keys are basically the same size with normal keyboard. You can just simply plug this mini keyboard into the USB port and start typing.
Features:
* Trendy design with built-in steel inside.
* 78 keys for efficient data input.
* Super slim and light which easy to carry around.
* Mini size which takes less desktop space.
* Perfect choice for netbook/notebook/laptop users.
* 4-feet USB Type A Male Cable.
* Dimensions (L X W X H): Approx. 286.50 X 121.50 X 18.55 mm.
* Weight: Approx. 12.3 oz.
Support:
* Mac OS X
* Windows 7 / Vista / XP
Package include:
* slim mini keyboard
Mini Brush - Blue
* This pocket-sized brush or duster is very handy and easy to operate.
* Excellent for dusting your computer keyboard, telephone or any office automation.
* Cleaning is easy. Wash with ordinary detergent.
* Color:Blue.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.Great for space, and typing feel.
By td-ohio
I got this keyboard because (as my wife puts it) I'm on a never-ending quest for the "right" keyboard. I'm absolutely picky about key feel- I love scissor switch boards and mechanicals, but hate the sound of most I've tried. I also am really picky about space usage vs. key layout. Most boards of this size have a weird layout of the right shift key: it's much smaller, and the arrow keys are too big for the board. So you end up hitting the up arrow instead of the shift. This one gets it right- the shift key is full sized and not prone to misses. (I almost never use the left shift, which is why I point it out.) It uses the half-height style arrow keys, and also omits the drop-down context menu key to achieve this.So this board has the right combo of key feel *and* sound, good feedback, good travel, right layout. I now sometimes find myself looking for excuses to keep typing.Physically, I'd say it's about average. If you're terribly rough on your components, it might not stand up well. However, I've been carrying it daily in my laptop bag, since my machine sits on a stand at work and home, and it's been fine therein.So far, the only drawbacks are the wire- which at this price, I was completely fine with- and the lack of on-board USB ports. Again, at this price, can't gripe too much.All in all, very pleased.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.Faulty Keys
By kkoll001
First of all I want to start with whats good,1) The keys are island keys similar to Macbook pro, which is a nice feeling keyboard.2) The keyboard is sturdy, not some plastic cheap material.Now for the cons:1) Whenever I press the FN key, the letter 'A' also writes to the screen automatically. I know someone else reported this problem but unfortunately I didn't heed their warnings.2) The scroll lock and number lock rarely work.Conclusion: I wouldn't mind the keyboard if it just didn't write 'A' every time I pressed the FN key. I would only recommend if you would rarely use the FN key, but I would suggest going with a different product.
2 of 3 people found the following review helpful.Good looks but painful
By OS
This keyboard looks cool, is well made but is difficult to use due to the missing keys (it's a small sized piece of kit). It lacks Home/End/PgUp/PgDown keys and has a notebook-like Fn key that places these functions over cursor (arrow) keys. As such, programming on Windows becomes a royal pain - you have to remember to press Fn-LeftArrow for "Home", Fn-UpArror for "PgUp" etc. (Note, VI/Emacs users will not have an issue here)
For sale now at affordable price, promo discounts and fast shipping. I'm really satisfied with the qualities and highly recommend it to everyone wanting for a top quality product with the newest features at an low. You can read testimony from buyers to find out more through their experience. GTMax Aluminum Wired USB Mini Keyboard for PC, Mac, PS3, Xbox360 with Mini Clean Brush has worked wonders for me and I wish it would do wonders on you too. So why waste any more time? Enjoy it, you know where you can buy the best ones.
Some people reviews speak that the GTMax Aluminum Wired USB Mini Keyboard for PC, Mac, PS3, Xbox360 with Mini Clean Brush are splendid luggage. Also, It Is a pretty well product for the price. It’s great for colony on a tight budget. We’ve found pros and cons on this type of product. But overall, It’s a supreme product and we are well recommend it! When you however want to know more details on this product, so read the reports of those who have already used it.
No comments:
Post a Comment