Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #326782 in Hobby
- Size: #10
- Brand: Dubro Products
- Number of items: 8
- Dimensions: 2.40" h x
2.00" w x
2.20" l,
Features
- Today, many modelers are using a socket head bolt with a nylon washer for wing bolts and many other uses
- Today, many modelers are using a socket head bolt with a nylon washer for wing bolts and many other uses
Product Description
Since 1959, the Broberg family has owned and operated DU-BRO Products, Inc. During that time, the company has grown from a single product, to 4 companies in three industries, offering more than 1,200 items. Innovation and reliability has been synonymous with DU-BRO for all these years and coupling that with great customer service and a knowledgeable, helpful staff, has made DU-BRO a staple line in all the industries they have taken on.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.Exactly what I needed
By Nathan Beauchamp
First off, I'm not sure why these are listed as toys. I've rated their 'durability' and 'eduction' value as a 3 simple because I wasn't sure what else to do with those categories.I used these to help secure a problematic heatsink to an Asus motherboard using #10 nylon screws and nuts. They were perfect for the task. They do what they're supposed to do. Not much else to say.Recommended for those times when you need non conductive parts.
Available now at affordable price, special discounts and super shipping. I'm quite satisfied with their qualities and recommend it to everyone looking for a top quality item with the newest specifications at an low. You can read review from buyers to find out more through their experience. Du-Bro 638 No. 10 Nylon Flat Washer (8-Pack) has worked beneficial for me and I wish it would do wonders on you too. Why then waste much more time? Enjoy yourself, you know where you can purchase the best ones.
Some of the customer reviews speak that the Du-Bro 638 No. 10 Nylon Flat Washer (8-Pack) are splendid luggage. Also, It Is a pretty well product for the price. It’s great for colony on a tight budget. We’ve found pros and cons on this type of product. But overall, It’s a supreme product and we are well recommend it! When you however want to know more details on this product, so read the reports of those who have already used it.
No comments:
Post a Comment